Personal bankruptcy : an effective solution for quickly restoring your financial balance.
Get back on your feet, without losing all your assets!
Even though the concept of personal bankruptcy is to eliminate your debts by handing over your seizable property to your creditors or their equivalent in value through the Licensed Insolvency Trustee, there are solutions to avoid losing everything.
There are ways to avoid losing your home, your car or other property that does not have a pledge or charge against it even if you opt for personal bankruptcy!
To protect your property from a bankruptcy, we can help you by means of an asset purchase agreement, among other things.
How will N. Séguin inc. help you?
At N. Séguin Inc., our goal is to reduce or erase your debts by causing the least possible upset to you and your loved ones. Our goal is to allow you to quickly return to a normal life, without the burden of debts and harassment from creditors.
Our approach is different. Our customers feel respected and confident because we take the time to evaluate everyone’s needs and expectations, not just their financial situation.
Questions about your current situation
If you answer yes to most of the questions below, it means that personal bankruptcy may be a good solution for you. Otherwise, there are other options. You can also take our debt ratio test to get to know your current situation.
- Are you unable to manage a large number of debts?
- Are you unable to pay your regular monthly payments?
- Are your credit cards maxed out and, if so, do you have trouble paying more than the minimum amount required?
- Are some of your payments late?
- Are your creditors calling you and asking to be paid?
Stop living with all this stress and come meet our specialists who will help you make the right choice. The meeting is obligation free and will give you all the possible solutions, in addition to the advantages and disadvantages of each one of them. You can then take the time to think about which is the most beneficial solution for you.
BENEFITS OF PERSONAL BANKRUPTCY
- Stop or prevent the seizure of your salary
- End or avoid threats and legal proceedings against you
- Free yourself from all or most of your debts
- Stop interest payments
- Give yourself a fresh start
- Protect your property by negotiating an agreement to purchase your property that does not have a hypothec, pledge or charge against it (car, home, RRSPs, inheritance)
TWO CRITERIA ALLOW YOU TO BENEFIT FROM THE ADVANTAGES OF A BANKRUPTCY
- The amount of your debt is greater than or equal to $1,000.
- You are unable to make your payments owing or your debts exceed the value of your assets.
From the first free consultation, we will precisely analyze your situation, your monthly budget (outlays, income), your assets, as well as the nature and value of your debts. We will explain the bankruptcy process as well as the different options available to you.