Eliminate up to 70% of your total debts
WITHOUT going bankrupt!
N. Seguin, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, can help you reduce your debts through a consumer proposal!
At N. Seguin Inc., more than half of our customers get out of debt without going bankrupt, which is 23% more than the average for Licensed Insolvency Trustee in Quebec
At N. Seguin Inc., we try to solve indebtedness with simple, effective and fast solutions adapted to you. Our goal is to help you live better with solutions tailored to your needs, such as the consumer proposal.
BENEFITS OF CONSUMER PROPOSAL:
- Consolidate your debts by making one monthly payment
- Stop paying interest
- Reduce your monthly payment amount
- Extend the reimbursement period up to five years
- Protect all your assets (car, home, RRSP, inheritance)
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Stop harassment from your creditors, seizure of your salary or any other legal action
- Most debts are eligible: credit cards, tax debts, various loans, telecommunications bills, etc.)
THE CONSUMER PROPOSAL HAS MANY BENEFITS.
As a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, N. Séguin Inc. has the right to negotiate with your creditors in order to reduce the amounts you owe and thus quickly relieve you of your financial burden.
The consumer proposal allows you to make a single payment per month directly to the Licensed Insolvency Trustee. The Licensed Insolvency Trustee then pays the negotiated amounts directly to your creditors. The payment of the proposal can be made over a maximum period of five years, but you can pay off your debt faster if your financial situation allows it.
The consumer proposal stops interest payments, which is a significant benefit since interest charges are often a major cause of indebtedness.
To whom is a consumer proposal available?
To people who want to meet their commitments provided they can repay a portion of the amounts due and who, depending on their situation, can avoid bankruptcy. Such people often only need a lower monthly payment and more time to pay off their debts without generating more interest! The consumer proposal therefore offers the possibility of paying off debts more easily by determining the payment terms and conditions and due dates.
By grouping all of your creditors together, the consumer proposal gives you some breathing space. In addition, your assets, such as your home equity, car or tax refunds, are preserved and bankruptcy is avoided.
Two essential criteria to benefit from the consumer proposal
• You can no longer repay the unsecured amounts of your debts, such as
credit cards, bank charges or income taxes, as they fall due.
• Your debts amount to between $1,000 and $250,000. (A consumer proposal can be made jointly with a partner to double this limit. If the debt exceeds $250,000 ($500,000 in the case of a joint proposal), it will be necessary to file a proposal under section 1 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act.)
Stop living with the stress of debt and take action!
We will help you ensure the best protection of your interests.
Make an appointment for a free initial meeting. We will analyze your situation according to your budget, assets and the nature of your debts. We will offer you a consumer proposal or another solution that best suits your needs and goals.
Exemple of a consumer proposal:
Tony owes several creditors $30,000. Although he makes his minimum payments, his total debt is not decreasing. He fears that he will no longer be able to make his minimum payments because his work hours have been cut.
through a loan
|If Tony does not act|
|Negotiated agreement with creditors||
|Monthly payments||$150 monthly payment for 5 years||500 $ jusqu’à ce que la dette soit remboursée||XXX $||XXX $|