Services for Businesses in Financial Difficulties
Is Your Business Going Through Some Financial Challenges?
Do You Fear the Financial Impact That This Situation Can Have on You?
Contact N. Séguin Inc. Our specialists will be happy to analyze your company’s financial situation and to inform you on your options to limit any damages.
For Business Leaders, Owners and Entrpreneurs: Do You Want to Save Your Company?
For a viable business, insolvency and problems related to company liquidity and debt don’t have to be the end-all of your business.
Solutions exist, including a business proposal as per the Loi sur la faillite et l’insolvabilité et l’arrangement avec les créanciers ( C-36) and the Loi sur les arrangements avec les créanciers, so that a company can overcome a situation with its personnel intact while saving your personal guarantees.
It’s time for strategic and positive thinking to put an end to all financial problems facing you business.
Let an expert from our trustee evaluate your company’s financial situation, review your personal guarantees as well as your responsibilities as an administrator, in order to suggest some global solutions for you and your business.
Our Services for Businesses Facing Financial Difficulties:
- Evaluation of a company’s financial situation and its viability
- Recovery plan
- Administration of a business proposal
- Procedure control as per the Loi sur les arrangements avec les créanciers
- Business bankruptcy file administration
- Fraud investigation
With the Help of N. Séguin Inc.’s Certified Professionals in Business Insolvency, You Can Opt for Success
For more information on our services for businesses facing difficult financial situations, contact us! Here are the different ways to reach one of our trustee’s specialists in financial recovery:
- Fill in the contact form on the righthand side of your screen and send us your information;
- Call us at 514 613-2189;
- We’ll come to your place of business to meet you. The first consultation will allow us to establish a complete assessment of your company and identify recovery solutions.
Financial Crisis Factors:
There are certain signs that your business could be facing some short-term or long-term challenges. By identifying these risks early, you can spare your company a financial crisis.
Early prevention is the best prevention, so it’s critical to act on the smallest doubt or sign. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Contact our professionals. By analyzing your company’s financial situation, we can offer you a suitable solution.
10 Early Signs of a Financial Crisis
- Sharp drop in business volume (losing one or several important clients, for example);
- Government Notices of Assessments (estimated or real) for very high amounts;
- Liquidity problems;
- Too-high production costs;
- Increase in fixed costs (electricity, leases);
- General market shrinkage;
- Too-quick expansion, incurring a high indebtment ratio;
- Poor management, employee or supplier fraud;
- Gaps between financial forecasts and the real numbers;
- Major IT issues